Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hello World!

Well, it seemed like just a short time ago when I received my airbrush set as a birthday present but now it has officially been one year and I thought that it might be fun to start a blog.

This post will serve as an introduction.

I first started building gundams as a young child but it was not until a little over a year ago that I really started getting into painting and such. One of my first and favorite blogs that ultimately introduced me to the whole mecha modeling community was master DC23. Nowadays I am a common sight on mechalounge (here) and various other gundam sites.

Since I am still a beginner I hope that I will be able to provide a "starting point" for beginners and maybe even create a "comprehensive tutorial list". Of course I am a student first so all of this will come after my homework.

Happy modeling everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment