Tuesday, March 5, 2013

WIP #2 Zaku Head Display

Quick update on the Zaku head display.
 
 
Ok so here we go. I scratch built the front chest plate. I should have taken pictures from the side but you can kind of tell that it is curved. The back of the piece has been filled with Milliput and then sanded flat. The more I talk about this the more I realize how inadequate my pictures are. Oh well. Maybe next update.


Ok so this is part where the head attaches. I still have to drill a hole to allow the head to connect. The chest plate will attach to the that front section where that beam is. As you can probably see the red parts are the SD Zaku's shield cut in half. I will add more internals and details later.




Some RG Zaku styled panel lines scribed.

I'm starting to wonder if I should have done a simpler concept for my first modified kit...

No comments:

Post a Comment