Thursday, August 15, 2013

SD Zaku Gunner

Finally done! Well in short I had fun (except for masking... I still don't have really modeling masking tape) and I'm proud of that glow effect I did on the heat hawk. Hope you guys like it.


















In some of the pictures taken, I was messing around with the camera and so they are really bright but they look kind of nice. Also I couldn't get all the dust off my kit... Anyway, there should be more pictures but I can't seem to upload correctly today... I will upload them later.

Update 8/19/2013: Here are the rest of the pictures










2 comments:

  1. nice work bro!! the black looks slick my friend! so whats next for you my friend!? hopefully something more complex! and more to your skill level. you should get to work on your sabre tiger bro!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. I'm working my way up to the saber tiger (plus I need to get real masking tape haha). Maybe I'll just prime first or something.
      I'm not really sure what's going on with GBWC but if that's still going on I might try to get my Zaku scratch-build finished first... Anyway thanks again!

      Delete