Sunday, January 26, 2014

WIP Gamecube Portable (Part 2)



Hi everyone. I'm back and it's high time for an update. I thought that I might start a whole new post for the new year. Old post is here. Anyway, more of a fun post today.



Progress has slowed down considerably because of college applications and school work... But anyway here's proof of working WASP Fusion.









So basically it works very nicely. Compatibility is very good and the screen quality is decent (some of the picture's look kind of strange because, as most know, taking pictures of screen usually cause some weird effects).


Also here is the now trimmed motherboard.


I didn't realize how blurry that picture was.

Anyway that's all. I hope to get some work done on the heat sink soon as well as some more Gundam...

No comments:

Post a Comment